Please join us on Tuesday, April 12th for an online Tuesday Talk!
You're invited to use your webcam! Join us, live, online, and IN PERSON to discuss your latest musical project, your favorite song, or just come and say hello to your fellow Musical Exchange neighbors. (No microphones, please.)
We will also have the latest news on Flash Activities.
Visit our private chat room at: http://carnegiehall.na5.acrobat.com/april12/ where you can instant message and even use your webcam. To sign in, just list your first name and country when prompted (for example: Chris– USA).
• Mexico – evening of Tuesday, April 12th at 9:30PM (21:30)
• New York – evening of Tuesday, April 12th at 10:30PM (22:30)
• India – morning of Wednesday, April 13th at 8:00AM (08:00)
• Indonesia – morning of Wednesday, April 13th at 9:30AM (9:30)
In order to make sure your webcam works properly, please test your webcam before the chat begins. Here are some tips!
Test video devices and configure settings
1. Select Meeting > Manage My Settings > Select Camera from the Menu bar.
2. A Flash Player Settings window opens. Select the camera that you want to use from the Camera pop‑up menu. (Note: If no camera is connected, a No Camera Found message appears instead of the Camera pop‑up menu.)
3. On the Camera and Voice pod, select “Start My Camera and Voice” on the bottom-left corner. Adjust your camera as necessary
Can't wait to chat with you all soon!