Mariana Redd's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"One male character played by mezzos that I love (and would like to play someday) is…"

Mariana Redd replied Mar 17, 2014 to How to Prepare Pants Roles

2 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Claudia Friedlander

"The quality of the video was terrible, so I guess I'll try again another time :S"

Mariana Redd replied Nov 11, 2013 to How Much Physical Movement is Ideal for an Art Song?

8 Dec 2, 2013

"This was really useful! I have to sing a chanson this Monday for a class (and the te…"

Mariana Redd replied Nov 2, 2013 to How Much Physical Movement is Ideal for an Art Song?

8 Dec 2, 2013

"I'll check the column (I'm always reading your blog, but sometimes I miss things)!  …"

Mariana Redd replied Oct 25, 2013 to Welcome to a New Season!

3 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mariana Redd

"Well, this year I've gained many HUGE new technical insights about my way of singing…"

Mariana Redd replied Oct 25, 2013 to Welcome to a New Season!

3 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mariana Redd

"So many things to be considered... hehehe Yes, Bidu Sayão still exists! But actually…"

Mariana Redd replied Apr 4, 2013 to Voice Classifications

8 May 5, 2013

"I think maybe it's exactly identifying the tessitura that's usually the problem in t…"

Mariana Redd replied Apr 3, 2013 to Voice Classifications

8 May 5, 2013

"“Sometimes you have to watch someone love something before you can love it yourself.…"

Mariana Redd replied Mar 6, 2013 to What is a Master Class?

7 Mar 7, 2013

"I think it's also a great experience for those who are "only" watching the mastercla…"

Mariana Redd replied Feb 28, 2013 to What is a Master Class?

7 Mar 7, 2013

"Yes, I see a lot of musicians (not only singers) doing this. People do the undergrad…"

Mariana Redd replied Feb 6, 2013 to Undergraduate Degrees in Music: Conservatory or University?

10 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Mariana Redd

RSS

About

Carnegie Hall created this Ning Network.

About Musical Exchange

Connect with other young musicians (ages 13 and up), share your performances and compositions, and join creative projects led by professional artists from Carnegie Hall.

Proud Sponsor

Digital music workshops produced by Carnegie Hall in partnership with Building Beats are supported by the Hive Digital Media Learning Fund in the New York Community Trust.

© 2017   Created by Carnegie Hall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service