Claudia Friedlander's Discussions (139)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay, that gives me some ideas. Keep in mind that the process of seeking choral work…"

Claudia Friedlander replied Oct 31, 2014 to How to Present Your Résumé, Bio & Repertoire List

30 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Brittany Fouché

"Hi Jonathan! Your information is laid out pretty clearly in this résumé. There are a…"

Claudia Friedlander replied Oct 30, 2014 to How to Present Your Résumé, Bio & Repertoire List

30 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Brittany Fouché

"You did a terrific job revising this, Emma! It's in very good shape now.  What was…"

Claudia Friedlander replied Oct 28, 2014 to How to Present Your Résumé, Bio & Repertoire List

30 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Brittany Fouché

"Great job, Lily! This is in very good shape now. A few things: The role in Suor An…"

Claudia Friedlander replied Oct 28, 2014 to How to Present Your Résumé, Bio & Repertoire List

30 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Brittany Fouché

"Excellent! This is very easy to read now.   Make a couple of adjustments to the "Aw…"

30 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Brittany Fouché

"Hi Lily! Please first read the feedback I offered Courtney and apply those items tha…"

Claudia Friedlander replied Oct 22, 2014 to How to Present Your Résumé, Bio & Repertoire List

30 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Brittany Fouché

"Hi Brittany! Thanks for posting!  Your résumé looks very good. I would recommend th…"

Claudia Friedlander replied Oct 22, 2014 to How to Present Your Résumé, Bio & Repertoire List

30 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Brittany Fouché

"That's more like it!! Great work so far, Emma!  You can list education above perfo…"

Claudia Friedlander replied Oct 21, 2014 to How to Present Your Résumé, Bio & Repertoire List

30 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Brittany Fouché

"Okay Emma! I will help you organize your résumé, but I need you to do some homework…"

Claudia Friedlander replied Oct 21, 2014 to How to Present Your Résumé, Bio & Repertoire List

30 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Brittany Fouché

"Thank you so much for weighing in, Joyce! Now that we are reviewing applications fo…"

Claudia Friedlander replied Oct 20, 2014 to How to Present Your Résumé, Bio & Repertoire List

30 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Brittany Fouché

RSS

About Musical Exchange

Connect with other young musicians (ages 13 and up), share your performances and compositions, and join creative projects led by professional artists from Carnegie Hall.

Proud Sponsor

Digital music workshops produced by Carnegie Hall in partnership with Building Beats are supported by the Hive Digital Media Learning Fund in the New York Community Trust.

© 2017   Created by Carnegie Hall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service