Hey fellow theatre nerds!

I am Amanda Elise Lanza and I am a 16 year old high school student from Leominster, Massachusetts. I was recommended to join this exchange by my friend Madison Embrey and this is my first post!

I recently had a recital where I sang the song "The Life I Never Led" from "Sister Act" the Musical. I would love if you could watch the video on youtube and give me some feedback on it. I have been doing theatre for a few years now and would like to know what you all think. Please like, comment, or subscribe and I would greatly appreciate it. The link is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NR1fMD5Flo

Lastly, I would love to make some new friends hear or learn some more about the opportunities that this group would offer.
Thank you so much for your help and have a great day!

Amanda Elise Lanza

Views: 70

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Amanda!! I tried to watch your video but it was unavailable. Welcome to the group!!  I just started at the performing arts high school in my county in Georgia and so far it is amazing!! :-) What grade are you in?

Jonah

RSS

About

Carnegie Hall created this Ning Network.

About Musical Exchange

Connect with other young musicians (ages 13 and up), share your performances and compositions, and join creative projects led by professional artists from Carnegie Hall.

Proud Sponsor

Digital music workshops produced by Carnegie Hall in partnership with Building Beats are supported by the Hive Digital Media Learning Fund in the New York Community Trust.

© 2017   Created by Carnegie Hall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service